Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Room Remodel

I found these adorable pillowcases at an antique mall
right next door to me!! I have always admired the
"Mr.&Mrs." pillowcases and these ones fit perfectly in
our room!! ^-^
 *
*
*
*
*
I'm at the point now where every bedroom
in my house needs a bit of work....
The nursery, the guest bedroom, and last
but not least...our room.
The beautiful architecture of a home built in
1913 doesn't hurt...but...its hard to go from
having your one bedroom to a 10 room home.
I'm really into shabby chic but I don't stay true
to one decor theme...after all that's what makes a house
a home..right?!? ^-~
So I thought I would post some before pics.
Not a WHOLE lot is going to change...
for instance I love my wall color, chandelier, decorations,
furniture,etc so now its just to paint and let the hanging up of accessories
begin...I love accessories....hehe
*
*


*
*
*
*
*
I just recently bought a new "shabby chic by Rachel
Ashwell" duvet cover at Target( my favorite store!!)
I love love love it!! ^-^
The colors truly are beautiful!!
*
*
*
*
*
So...as you can see...its far from perfect
so hopefully from the help of magazines,
blogs, google, and pinterest ill have a beautiful blog
post coming soon!!!Not to mention...the nursery!! ^-^
                                                  - xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment