Monday, August 18, 2014

James Toddler Room

   We can't believe how big our sweet boy is getting! He turned two this month AND this past weekend transitioned to his toddler bed! I am so thankful how smoothly that has gone so far! He hasent even hopped out once. I think he kind of loves it. He was so cramped in his pack and play. I will say I enjoy being able to (kind of) crawl into bed with him in the morning when he is just waking up. It is quite the task with this giant belly though!;)
   In honor of his big milestone I thought I'd share his toddler room so far. Jess got a lot hung up in here for me this weekend, finally!:) haha
I will be adding a white ceramic deer head in the frame above his bed. I ordered off of zulily so it could be Christmas before it up!;) I would also like to add either a Pom Pom or flag banner to that same wall.
**
**
Here is his teepee/ book reading wall. I am planning on adding a tree branch hanging from the ceiling above the teepee and also another frame in the "collage" already there with cloud and a moon stuffed pillows in them. Also making the fireplace into a bookshelf and painting the brown child's chair white!
**
**
Here's his school desk!:) we are planning on making most of this wall into a chalkboard!
*
**
Shelves daddy made for him!:)
**
**
We'll that's about it for now! I will hopefully get up some more pics once things are done! 
******
     Now to start on sissies nursery!:) we had a 30week sono this past week! She is still a Girl!;) here's a shot of her sweet little face!:)
**
**
Can't wait to hold this sweet little one in our arms! Only 67 MORE DAYS!!! (give or take a few!;)
  Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I can not believe he is big enough for a big boy bed! That is just not right. :P Everything looks great. Love that teepee! ;)

    ReplyDelete