Thursday, October 10, 2013

Chalk boards and Vacation

Ahh!!! It's been forever again since I've posted!:/ time has a way of slipping by unnoticed!;) anyways, I thought I would quick put up some of my newest projects and out family vaca pics!
This here is the fall chalkboard I have in my dining room. 
**
**
Then I scored this wonderful mirror(actually I found TWO!!) at goodwill yesterday for $10!!! I was hoping to put a chalkboard in James toy room and this fits the space PERFECT!!<< don't you just LOVE when that happens!!:D on the left is the after pic and the right is the before. Just a little bit of chalk board paint and Menards paint called simply white! And Ta Da you have a chalkboard!
**
**
You can see the lovely 70's gold flecks in the mirror part!:)
 
I actually kind of like the gold frame... Since I am putting one on the porch I may leave that gold since my house is white!
**
**
I will try to get a pic of it hung up soon!
**
**
FAMILY VACATION TIME!:)
This past Tuesday was Jess and I's second anniversary. He took two days off for a little mini vaca. We WERE going to head up to Galena IL. For a little getaway but mommy had a little meltdown about leaving her baby boy, even with his grandparents, for a whole 2days. So... We decided to take those two days and do some other fun stuff with our guy. The first day we headed up to a really nice mall in Chicago. The second day(which was our anniversary) we headed to an apple orchard to pick apples!
**
**
Apple pickin baby! he loved tasting all of them!:)
**
**
**
**
     All tuckerd out from a long fun day!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment