Thursday, September 26, 2013

Porch chandeliers and leaf shaped toast

Today I'm going to show a quick step by step(well sort of) of how I spray painted two free chandeliers that we will be using for our porch.
This here is the *almost* finished product:

I just need to add some candles
**
** 
They started out this lovely gold color. Someone was giving them away free at a garage sale. They sat in my basement awhile and I finally took them upstairs to take them apart.
**
**
You can see here I took out all the wires. They were in usable shape but it would be a ton of work to hook them up and seeing how I'm no electrician!;) I decided to put candles in them for light. 
**
**
Here's the spray painting process after the were all taken apart.
Spray paint color: krylon gloss white 
**
**
Here it is put together.( I put two more coats spray paint after I hang them up!:)
**
**
Add some bling!:) and candles to come also! One is also going to go above the table on the porch but Jess needs to put a hook up still!:)
And there you have it...two very cheap porch chandeliers!:)

**
**
I found this delish bread while strolling krogers aisles yesterday evening! Of course, I had to buy one of each!;) 
**
**
This morning James got a piece cut into leaf shapes for breakfast! Yummy in the tummy!!:)
**
**
**
**
Then just a quick entry room update...

Have a great rest of your week!!:)

1 comment:

  1. You are such a genious! Little James looks pretty happy with his snack. I noticed the pumpkin spice loaf, but picked the pumpkin spice bagels instead. Bet either of those would make a great bread pudding. Hummm...
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete