Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fall house tour

Ok, so here goes the fall tour of my house "so far." It seems like I add more everyday! This pic of the entry way for instance...there are now pumpkins under the glass domes. I was just to lazy to take another picture! First off we have...
                     The Entry way:
**
**
                       Next up is 
                  The Living room:
**
**
**
**
**
**
(Never mind the double ugly AC unit!! Boo!!)
** 
**
**
**
**
**  
                    Dining room:
**
**
**
**
And sorry my dorky self is in all the pics... 
**
**
This lovely desk I scored at a G. Sale for $20. It was really bright colors...so far the primer is all the painting I've gotten done on this beast!
**
**
**
**
       A couple pics of the toy room:
Bookshelf that I'm in the middle of mog pog-ing (< totally not a word, I know) newspaper to!:)
**
**
          Fall reads for Jamesopus!:).  
**
**
I also had to picture this most awesomenesses child's wicker set I found (of course) at a garage sale!:)
**
**
And last but not least this most adorablest little James pumpkin!!:)
Happy fall y'all!!:)



2 comments:

  1. And it's all so much more charming in person. I've been there and enjoy your beautiful blessed and comfy home. When is the next gettogether for coffee? ;)
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete