Saturday, September 7, 2013

Yay it's fall!!

Ok, so "technically" it's not fall yet... But in my house September 1st starts the festivities!:) This is also my birthday month which makes it even more exciting!!:) so we kicked it off with decorating our house and making a fall themed supper. 

So I haven't actually taken many pics of the decorating yet but I did share this pic on my instagram page! Mostly because its not quite "there" yet seeing how a lot that is left is not ready outside! (Leaves pumpkins etc🎃🍁) as soon as I get time ill post some pics!:)
**
**
Here's James destroying my decor as fast as I can put it up. I think he's enjoying the holiday so far!;)
**
**
Ok so here's some pics of supper I made on fall night...here's the link to the apple dumpling recipe!
http://aprongirls.blogspot.com/2009/10/apple-dumplings-recipe.html?m=1
This is just some chicken breast that I added a few spics too. I think it was chicken broth with nutmeg cinnamon, and cloves. Wasn't sure if I'd like how it tasted but I think it turned out fine!:)
**
**
Then for the most exciting part I made apple dumplings. I found a really yummy recipe on Pinterest! Would totally make it again!
Pie crust
**
**
Except for the syrup these are ready for the oven!
**
**
Hot out of the oven and YUMMY!!:) thanks you Pinterest!!
**
**
Saw this pic and had to post it!!:) 
  So Jess James and I are driving back home from Ohio right now- _ - it was a lot of fun but I am so ready for bed and we still have a long way to go! Hehe have a blessed week! 

2 comments:

  1. Your Fall ideas are so wonderful. Your home is a real beacon to your family and friends. So when are we all meeting at Tanners?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm I hope you saved me one of those apple dumplins! ;) I'm dying to go to Tanner's too, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete