Sunday, September 1, 2013

James nursery...yes again

Ok, so I was looking through my past blog posts and realized I have quite a few of James nursery... Of course it is a pretty hip happening place now since James has been born.;) hehe. I thought I'd go ahead and post it anyways! This room I have never quite been satisfied with since its been done... And it seems the more I try the more it looks like I've just "thrown" things on the walls! Ugh!! So I've decided to just stop judging it for awhile!;) sit back and gather ideas for his upcoming toddler room!*tear* so here's James nursery (of course it's normally not this clean!)
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
This past week has been the kind of week you thought would never end! We were so busy at the start of the week then James came down with a cold/runny nose 😞😷 not to mention it was hotter the Heck out! Oh well, most weeks are usually not quite so busy. I am so excited for tomorrow... Jess is off and we are taking a road trip to the St. Louis zoo!:) James has really been into animals lately, so I bet he'll be thrilled! I have been painting, painting, painting on my trim so hopefully I can get some pics up off that as I finish! The entry way is just about there. Well James and I are going to spend some "date time" together while daddies gone for an hour or so! Hope everyone has a great Labor Day tomorrow!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

1 comment: