Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fall goodies and DS bathroom

Yesterday my mom, sisters and I jumped in the car for a quick trip to the mall while one of my other sisters watched the kiddos! (Hallelujah!!) we ran to Gymbo, little kid and big kid Gap;) hehe
 
I scored on some awesome clothes for sweet baby J!:) Usually he gets g. Sale clothes..I have found some pretty sweet stuff that way! But it totally didn't cross  my mind that he may still be in 12-18 months when it hit fall. So, I only had shorts in that size no pants whatsoever, bummer! Naturally I had to run to the gap, one of my very favorite places for baby cloths, to find a cute pair of jeans for fall!:) I ended up finding some adorable Halloween/thanksgiving Jammie's at Gymboree for only $8/pair after all my coupons and store deals they were having!!:D yay, yay double YAY!!! Seeing how he wears them all day long when were home made me not even feel a little bit bad about that purchase! Also, knowing how I love to be festive it makes my little heart do flip flops!:) I also got him the cute grey owl sock, which will pretty much go with everything fall I have, came from Gymbo too! The dragon slippers I picked up to put away for next year bc there cute and adorable and for the price I couldn't pass them up! I got him the adorable pants and shirt from baby gap both on sale, plus the store was running a 30% off deal!! *happy dance* The shirt reminds me to death of Hercule Poirot from the Agatha Christie novels!
**
**
Here's a little glimpse of our DS bathroom. Not that everyone enjoys seeing a toilet on a blog, but i just thought id share it anyways!;) I just added this little lamp chandelier to the room and I ADORE it! It still needs some work on the wall decor but for now I am satisfied! Ps sorry for the low quality pics!:/
**
**
       Chandelier from Hobby Lobby 
**
**
Yay for it almost being the weekend!!:) I'm off to make some apple dumplings for my FIL bday party tonight!! Xo

1 comment:

  1. Creative and busy, that's you. You did pick up some very cute stuff there. Having fun? See ya soon. Debbie

    ReplyDelete