Monday, December 2, 2013

Dressing room Christmas decor and trimming the tree

It's totally starting to look like Christmas around here. I actually started decorating mid November, aside to the tree, but got slowed down after the tornado chaos. But... I have most of it done now except the tree trimming from outside. I thought I'd share just my dressing room today as that's the only pics I've taken so far!;) Jess and I both got the iPhone 5c on Black Friday. YAY! We got a buy one get one free with any upgrade. So we're pretty excited about that!!;)anyhooo I took these all in the evening since everything at Christmas time is better at night,IMO!:)
Twinkle lights on the closet!:)
**
**
You can see my very favorite pink Barbie tree in the corner!
**
**
**
**
**
**
Up close of my "nutcracker" ornament display
**
** 
Then on to downstairs tree put up time!:)
James is so excited he can hardly contain himself!! 
**
**
There she is all put up and twinkling!!:)
**
**
And here's a little sneak peek of the porch chalkboard!:) hope everyone had a blessed thanksgiving! I know we did!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment