Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas in our upstairs

So..as promised..here's some pics of our upstairs all decked out for Christmas! 
*
*
Hall/Jesses office space:
Note: sorry I am so not a good photographer...these pics are all dark and I don't know how to help them!;)
**
**
**
**
**
**
This bookcase has neede a coat of paint for FOREVER! Hopefully this winter I can catch up on painting upstairs!
**
**
Deer silhouette I drew and spray painted with glitter spray paint!
**
**
James' room:
I have changed some things up a bit in this room lately!
It's a winter wonderland in here thanks to his aunt Michelle's paper snowflakes!!
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
This is one of my very favorite finds..this vanity was in someone's GARBAGE pile! I just love it in this space. It replaced James changing table since he has outgrown it. It has little star trim carved in the wood. The lines just looked more masculine to me so i thought it would go perfect in his room!
**
**
All his vintage Christmas goodies!:)
**
**
Hehe. ^-^ here he is stuck in his bouncy horse.( bouncy horse I got him at a garage sale for $1)
**
**
**
**
More vintage toys
**
** 
Jesse and I's room:
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
I would eventually like to do a picture collage over this secretary!
**
**
Last but not least 
My dressing room:
So, I know I already put some pics up of this but thought I'd add a couple more durning the day!:)
**
**
**
**
Cute little sign I got of etsy...
**
**
Hope everyone is having a magical Christmas so far! We sure are around here. Jess and I are going to the nutcracker ballet tonight and I can't wait!:) My sister Michelle took some fam pics for us so hopefully next post I share some of those! Merry almost Christmas!!:D

1 comment: