Saturday, January 4, 2014

Hello 2014

Hello 2014, WOW! We have been blessed...I know, everyone reflects over the past year at this time of the new year. So obviously I have been...SO MUCH...this week...James first steps, words, hugs&kisses, birthday...another delightful year of firsts. I'm sad to be leaving that behind but am so excited to look into the Lords plans for our life in this new year!  
     So I thought I'd also share some of what the J Phillips have been up to this Christmas/New Years season. Yesterday we had a big Christmas/New Years party  for some friends and HAD.A.BLAST!!

{Toy Room Chalkboard}
**
**
{Cheers}
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
{Food bar before all the goodies filled the jars}
**
**
{Beverage Bar}
**
**
**
**
{my man and I at the party}
**
** 
Now for something completely random:
Merry Christmas to me! The Anthro carousel clock I was dying to have!! **hearts in my eyes**  yes it actually tells time!:) goes great in the toyroom!:)
Alright so there you have it...one of my NY resolutions is to blog more so I can stop the pic overload when I occasionally post! #hehe Hope everyone had the happiest of holiday seasons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment