Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Snow Cream

So if anyone hasent noticed! We have a ton of snow outside here in IL. I have been seeing all these recipes for "snow cream." All seemed to have the same simple ingredients so I gave it a whirl. Man was it GOOD!!  
Snow Cream Recipie:
Alls you need are these few simple items..
About 1 C of milk or cream
1/2 C sugar
Sprinkle of salt
Maybe 1 tbs vanilla
Add fresh clean snow to mixture until ice cream consistency and there you have it!
**
**
Little J sure enjoyed it!
**
**
Thankful for these things on such a chilli day yesterday!!
**
**
Last but not least...my baby boy pushing his "babies" aka stuffed animals around. I love this pic....I want to blow it up to a life sized portrait!:) happy Tuesday y'all!!:)

1 comment:

  1. Ooo that looks yummy!

    Your rads are soooo pretty.

    Isn't he just the cutest thing?

    ReplyDelete