Sunday, October 25, 2015

Annelise's monthly "chair" Pic

  Before Annelise was born I saw the idea to do a monthly pic in the same spot of your baby from 1-12 months. I loved seeing how neat it was to watch them grow little bits month by month. I decided to do that with Elise since I had missed out with james. It was a bittersweet day today as I took her final "chair" pic as we stared to call them. This little chair sits in her nursery so it was the perfect spot!:) SOOO happy I did this and I think I will definently continue the tradition with Joel! Also, perfect to put in there baby book!:) so here it is the monthly count down, or up, of my sweet Annelise!
One month
Two months
Three months
Four months 
Five months
Six months
*
We missed seven months:(

*
Eight months
Nine months
Ten months
Eleven months 
Twelve months 
God is so good!! Love you baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment