Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Happy 1st birthday sweet Annelise!!

 My sweet little Annelisey girl is O-N-E!! Time slow down!! It is so surreal to me that she is already a year old. In fact, both Jess, james and I have been guilty of referring to Joel as a her because it doesn't seem possible that time can pass so quickly. Granted most people do not have two new babies in the same year!;) 
  This little girl has QUITE the personality. She is always on the go. She is not really found of being held and cuddled but that's ok she's still a little sweetie. She smiles all the time. She is also a very determined little girl! She is quick to get into anything she is not suppost to and the "distraction method" does not work, she is always right back at it! She has just very recently started to walk, still very unsteadily, but at least 1/2 and 1/2 with crawling. She also loves to give her new baby bro kisses and that has to be the sweetest thing ever. She also loves to scream at the top of her lungs and throw fits ( just like her momma so I've been told!;) she loves her big bro and works so hard to keep up with him. She loves to go on walk and LOVES bath time!  This little girl also loves to eat! Especially big Bros food when he's not looking!;) We just love this little girl to pieces. She brings SO much joy to our lives. I am so thankful that God gave us this sweet little girl! I look so forward to watching her grow. I think the thing I love the most is how much she loves her daddy and brothers. There's just nothing quite like it! Happy happy birthday my sweet Annelise!! We just love you so much little cupiecake!! 
I'm one!!
**
** 
Annelise's pink and gold princess party
So I forgot to get a pic of the buffet all set up but this is close.
**
**
**
**
Her birthdays in October so of course we had to add some pink and gold glitter pumpkins!
**
**
**
**
**
**
Princess Annelise
**
**
Opening all her gifts!
**
**
**
** 
These are some of my very favorite pics of her from her 1st year!
**
**
**
**
1 month
**
**
2 months
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
  Sweet girl we are so blessed to have you in our lives. This past year with you has been wonderful! I can't wait for our next!:) love you baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment