Monday, October 24, 2016

Annelise turns two

  Our sweet Annelise turned two this past Tuesday (18th.) I know I say this all the time, but time, slow down. It is always so bittersweet for me to look back at all these pictures to make their birthday collages. I so miss my sweet tiny babies and so many of these pictures seem like a distant memory now. I try to remember their little sounds and they way they would sleep, and their little chubby feet and hands. I try not to take any of it for granted because I know how fast it goes!
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
**
Elise and I at our local pumpkin patch on her birthday.
**
**
This year for her party we went with a Marie, from the movie aristocats, theme. Annelise loves kitty's and she has two brothers just like Marie so I thought it would fit her perfect!:)
**
**
**
**
**
**
We went pretty simple with the food. I put almond bark on some plain doughnuts and sprinkled them with girly pink and pearl pretties. Princess goldfish which I thought would be appropriate because of the kitty theme. My sweet sister, Michelle, made yummy cupcakes with pretty pink frosting too!!
**
**
**
**
My sister, Aimee, DREW this adorable French backery sign for her. Totally framing this for her room!!
**
**
**
**
**
**
Blowing out the candles
**
**
My parents got her a bitty baby this year. I found a place online that takes "previously loved" bitty babies. Fixes them up and adds gorgeous facial features to them. They are beautiful and one of a kind!
 It was such a nice day out after her party that the kiddos ended up playing outside. It was such a fun time!:)
**
**
Annelise Christine 2 years:
   She has just recently started talking more. She will repeat most every word we ask her too but is randomly saying them on her own now. Her most used words would be, momma, yes dad, joely, bro, Kitty, side (outside), aww, ees (cheese) ya she gets her pic a lot!;), he ye go, saw (sorry), and just tonight bebe. She also has the best high pitched, weeeee, ever! Melts a mommas heart!
   She loves to be outside. James and her would dig away in the dirt for hours
    She loves to clean things up with baby wipes.
   She loves to read, esp my childhood book, my goodnight book.
   She loves to play with baby Joel and is already mothering him.
   She can't sleep without her little pink bunny we got her before she was born. She had to smell it all the time.
    She loves her big bro James and has to follow him everywhere
   She is all girl. She loves to dress up in her outfit, shoes, jewelry and even purse. She's not to fond of having her hair done but when she is all ready I will tell her to show her daddy how pretty she is. She walk over so proudly, it is so cute!!                 She is such a sweet and caring little one. We just love her so much! We are truly so thankful to the Lord to be her parents and look forward to this upcoming year with her. We love you so much our sweet Annelise Christine!!

3 comments:

  1. Awww! She's so stinkin cute! I loved the party theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annelise is such a precious blessing,and I'm looking forward to her next year. Time does fly by, I'm glad you're aware and enjoying her. Blessings💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your whole family is such a blessing to us all! I can't believe your sweet girl is 2 (almost 2 1/2 now). Love you all!

    ReplyDelete