Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Happy first birthday my sweet baby James!!

Its finally here... the day i've been kind of dreading. My baby boys first birthday. I've just been so emotional feeling about it and thats kind of weird for me. Don't get me wrong... I am SO thankful he's  growing but there's also something sad about watching a year of his life come and go. I think I am just staring to realize what everyone has been telling me...it goes really fast! So as promised I'm putting up a ton, yes maybe a little carried away ;), but some of my favorite pictures of James though this past year.

**june 2012
**july2012 **look at my poor feet**
^*minutes old 
**first picture ever taken on him
**in the hospital
**1&1/2 weeks
**newborn pics 1&1/2 weeks
**newborn pics 2weeks exactly
**
**
**2 months
**2 months 
**
**2&1/2 months
**1st Halloween 
**3 months
**this toy is seriously his FAVORITE it's a little bear named "beary." He takes it everywhere and sleeps with it every night.:)
**3 months
**daddy and James at panera
**mommy and James babywearin;)
**1st Christmas
**4&1/2 months
**5 months
**cowboy James 
**7 months
** James and Jack... Double cousins
**mommys 1st Mother's Day... May fam pic
**9monthpics
**10 months 
**1 year pics(11 months old) photo by Angela 
**photo by Angela 
**photo by Angela 
**1st 4th of July 
**1st birthday
**1st bday family pic

Happy birthday to the sweetest boy!!! 

2 comments:

  1. *sniffle sniffle* I can't believe he's already 1! He's such a sweet little man. I'm so thankful that the Lord let me be his auntie. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's cute, nice family. Love the double cousins photo!

    ReplyDelete